Do you excel working in a dynamic, high-growth environment?
Do you want to make a profound difference in the quality of people’s lives?
Do you want to work at a company that recognizes and rewards results, drive and ambition?
Amerisleep is rapidly expanding beyond its roots as an Internet-based online retailer, as we sustain our growth of nearly 100% annually. We take pride in providing friendly, helpful, in-house customer service and support. Our Store leads work alongside their Retail Sleep Ambassadors and run the business by managing store operations, building and leading great teams and driving financial success.
You are responsible for driving sales, mentoring and developing your team, and promoting excellent customer service. The successful Store Lead takes responsibility for all aspects of the store’s operations while being an active part of the customer experience on the sales floor.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Grow a successful, multi-million dollar business – help drive sales and maximize business through excellent customer service, while demonstrating phenomenal product knowledge, presentation and promotion.
- Nurture and develop your team – connect with the hearts and minds of your Sleep Ambassadors to develop their talents in support of serving customers and achieving your store objectives; train and develop them so that they may consistently perform to your expectations.
- Demonstrate operational discipline and leadership – leverage business acumen, efficiency and problem solving skills to implement store operations policies and procedures so as to satisfy customer needs while achieving profitable growth in your store.
- Mind the store – ensure your store remains a clean and inviting place for customers to explore our product experience while controlling store expenses, including staffing, supplies, and services.
- Promote the Amerisleep brand – lead the planning, implementation, and follow-up of store operations projects, including outbound events and sales networking activities; represent us in a professional and responsible manner when dealing those inside and outside the company.
- 3-5 years work experience in retail sales and operations with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding store sales and operations targets and goals
- Demonstrated self-starter who possesses great attention to detail and tremendous time management skills
- Exhibits a passion and dedication to sales management and store operations in an ethical and fair manner
- Shows an ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of the organization
- History of developing collaborative relationships as a respected, trusted partner that others want to work with
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a relevant discipline (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal capabilities
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Ability to solve problems and resolve issues
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly
- Proficiency with internet technology and G Suite
- Excellent and professional English communication skills
Benefits and Perks
- Health care
- Paid time off
- Professional development
- Nap Room
- Gym & Pool access
- Some company paid meals